Downtown Dental Associates Re-opens June 8, 2020
- If you are sick, do not come to the office. Please reschedule your appointment.
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have come in contact with someone with COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment after a 14 day quarantine is complete.
- In order to maintain safety and social distancing during your appointment, please adhere to the following:
- Come to the appointment alone unless there are special circumstances such as the need for transportation or a personal care attendant.
- Wear a protective mask to the office.
- Please be on time to reduce the number of people in our reception area.
- Bring minimum personal belongings.
Dental care that fits your style
Our team is here to serve you with professional answers, solutions, and support in a pleasant, friendly atmosphere, serving your dental needs.